By Paul E. Perry (auth.), Frederick J. de Serres, Alexander Hollaender (eds.)
Read Online or Download Chemical Mutagens: Principles and Methods for Their Detection Volume 6 PDF
Best chemical books
Membrane tactics have large commercial ap This guide stories the broadcast litera plications overlaying many latest and rising ture, provides an in-depth description of com makes use of within the chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, mercialized membrane tactics, and provides a state of the art evaluate of latest membrane professional environmental, water remedy, pharmaceutic al, clinical, foodstuff, dairy, beverage, paper, tex cess options below improvement.
Prefaces are typically written whilst a manuscript is done. Having entire this ebook i will truly see many shortcomings in it. but when i started to cast off them i'd most likely write relatively a special publication in one other years; certainly, this has already occurred as soon as. In 1979, whilst i ended the 1st model of this e-book, it used to be a lot broader in scope and used to be to be titled "Laser Photochemistry.
In the course of October 18-30, 1981, the second one process the overseas college of natural and utilized Biostructure, a NATO complicated research Institute, was once held on the Ettore Majorana heart for medical tradition in Erice, Italy, co-sponsored through the overseas Union opposed to melanoma, the Italian League opposed to melanoma, the Italian Ministry of Public schooling, the Italian Ministry of medical and Technological examine, the North Atlantic Treaty association, the Italian nationwide examine Council, the Sicilian local govt and pharmaceutical businesses (Zambeletti and Farmitalia).
- Chemical Mutagens: Principles and Methods for Their Detection:Volume 2
- Recation kinetics and reactor design
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering Computing, Second Edition
- Modelling of chemical wear : relevance to practice
- The Primate Nervous System, Part I (Handbook of Chemical Neuroanatomy)
- Chemical Signals in Vertebrates 12
Extra info for Chemical Mutagens: Principles and Methods for Their Detection Volume 6
Kato and H. Shimada, Sister chromatid exchanges induced by mitomycin C: A new method of detecting DNA damage at chromosomal level, Mutat Res. 28, 459-464 (1975). 98. E. Solomon and M. Bobrow, Sister chromatid exchange-A sensitive assay of agents damaging human chromosomes, Mulat. Res. 30, 273-278 (1975). 99. B. N. Ames, W. E. Durston, E. Yamasaki, and F. D. Lee, Carcinogens are mutagens: A simple test system combining liver homogenates for activation and bacteria for detection, Proc. Natl. Acad.
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. J. H. Taylor, Sister chromatid exchanges in tritium-labeled chromosomes, Genetics 43,515529 (1958). J. W. Allen and S. A. Latt, Analysis of sister chromatid exchange formation in vivo in mouse spermatogonia as a new test system for environmental mutagens, Nature (London) 260, 449451 (1976). Y. Nakanishi and E. Schneider, In vivo sister chromatid exchange: A sensitive measure of DNA damage, Mutat. Res. 60, 329-337 (1979). P Perry and H. J. Evans, Cytological detection of mutagen-carcinogen exposure by sister chromatid exchange, Nature (London) 258,121-125 (1975).
Schneider, Evidence derived from sister chromatid exchanges of restricted rejoining of chromatid subunits, Nature (London) 256,642-644 (1975). 79. R. Goth-Goldstein. Repair of DNA damaged by alkylating carcinogens is defective in xeroderma pigmentosum-derived fibroblasts, Nature (London) 267, 81-82 (1977). 80. S. Wolff, in: DNA Repair Mechanisms (P. C. Hanawalt, E. C. Friedberg, and C. F. ), Academic Press, New York (1979) (in press). 81. B. A. Kihlman, Sister chromatid exchanges in Vicia/aba. II.