By Agnar Aamodt (auth.), Peter Funk, Pedro A. González Calero (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the seventh ecu convention on Case-Based Reasoning, ECCBR 2004, held in Madrid, Spain in August/September 2004.
The fifty six revised complete papers offered including an invited paper and the summary of an invited speak have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty five submissions. All present matters in case-based reasoning, starting from theoretical and methodological concerns to complex purposes in a number of fields are addressed.
Read or Download Advances in Case-Based Reasoning: 7th European Conference, ECCBR 2004, Madrid, Spain, August 30 - September 2, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Similar international conferences and symposiums books
G 0000000000000 0000000000 0000000000000
Lattice box conception is the main trustworthy device for investigating non-perturbative phenomena in particle physics. It has additionally develop into a cross-discipline, overlapping with different actual sciences and machine technological know-how. This booklet covers new advancements within the region of algorithms, statistical physics, parallel pcs and quantum computation, in addition to contemporary advances about the average version and past, the QCD vacuum, the glueball, hadron and quark plenty, finite temperature and density, chiral fermions, SUSY, and heavy quark powerful thought.
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the second one foreign Workshop on Human Interactive Proofs, HIP 2005, held in Bethlehem, PA, united states in could 2005. The nine revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen for presentation. This publication is the 1st archival booklet dedicated to the recent classification of safety protocols referred to as human interactive proofs.
- Multiagent System Technologies: 4th German Conference, MATES 2006 Erfurt, Germany, September 19-20, 2006 Proceedings
- Human-Computer Interaction. HCI Applications and Services: 12th International Conference, HCI International 2007, Beijing, China, July 22-27, 2007, Proceedings, Part IV
- ZB 2002:Formal Specification and Development in Z and B: 2nd International Conference of B and Z Users Grenoble, France, January 23–25, 2002 Proceedings
- Physics and applications of semiconductor quantum structures: proceedings of the International Workshop on Physics and Applications of Semiconductor Quantum Structures (Asian Science Seminar), Cheju Island, Korea, October 18-23, 1998
- Intelligent Virtual Agents: 4th International Workshop, IVA 2003, Kloster Irsee, Germany, September 15-17, 2003. Proceedings
- Genome Informatics 2008: Proceedings of the 8th Annual International Workshop on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (IBSB 2008)
Additional resources for Advances in Case-Based Reasoning: 7th European Conference, ECCBR 2004, Madrid, Spain, August 30 - September 2, 2004. Proceedings
Dynamic reﬁnement of feature weights using quantitative introspective learning. In: Proceedings of the ﬁfteenth International Joint Conference on Artiﬁcial Intelligence (IJCAI 99), Quebec, Canada, Morgan Kauﬀmann (1999) 228–233 24. : Acquiring case adaptation knowledge: a hybrid approach. In: Proceedings of the Thirteenth National Conference on Artiﬁcial Intelligence and Eighth Innovative Applications of Artiﬁcial Intelligence Conference, AAAI 96, IAAI 96, Portland, Oregon, AAAI Press, Menlo Park (1996) 648–689 25.
The system asks the user(s) to adjust feature weights for a set of cases, and applies the weights during case retrieval. Zhang and Yang propose a method for continually updating a feature-weighting scheme based on interactive user responses to the system’s behavior . Aha and Bankert discuss how using ﬁlter and wrapper techniques improve the classiﬁcation accuracy of their case-based classiﬁer on the cloud data set with 204 features and a few thousands data points . Their results show that a wrapper FS method (called BEAM) applied to a nearest neighbor classiﬁer IB1 improves its classiﬁcation accuracy from 73% to 88%.
Dieterich, S. : Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 14, MIT Press (2002) 30 Niloofar Arshadi and Igor Jurisica 18. : The elements of statistical learning. Springer (2001) 19. : Incremental iterative retrieval and browsing for eﬃcient conversational CBR systems. International Journal of Applied Intelligence 12(3) (2000) 251–268 20. : Categorizing case-base maintenance: dimensions and directions. : Proceedings of the 4th European Workshop on Advances in Case-Based Reasoning (EWCBR-98), Dublin, Ireland, Springer (1998) 196–207 21.