By Nikolaos Bourbakis (auth.), Grigoris Antoniou, George Potamias, Costas Spyropoulos, Dimitris Plexousakis (eds.)
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 4th Hellenic convention on man made Intelligence, SETN 2006, held at Heraklion, Crete, Greece in may possibly 2006.
The forty three revised complete papers and prolonged abstracts of 34 revised brief papers awarded including 2 invited contributions have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a hundred twenty five submissions. The papers deal with any sector of synthetic intelligence; specific fields of curiosity contain: common sense programming, knowledge-based structures, clever info retrieval, computing device studying, neural nets, genetic algorithms, facts mining and data discovery, hybrid clever platforms and techniques, clever brokers, multi-agent structures, clever disbursed structures, intelligent/natural interactivity, clever digital environments, making plans, scheduling, and robotics.
Read or Download Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 4th Helenic Conference on AI, SETN 2006, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 18-20, 2006. Proceedings PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
G 0000000000000 0000000000 0000000000000
Lattice box idea is the main trustworthy software for investigating non-perturbative phenomena in particle physics. It has additionally develop into a cross-discipline, overlapping with different actual sciences and desktop technological know-how. This booklet covers new advancements within the sector of algorithms, statistical physics, parallel desktops and quantum computation, in addition to fresh advances about the usual version and past, the QCD vacuum, the glueball, hadron and quark lots, finite temperature and density, chiral fermions, SUSY, and heavy quark powerful concept.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the second one foreign Workshop on Human Interactive Proofs, HIP 2005, held in Bethlehem, PA, united states in could 2005. The nine revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen for presentation. This e-book is the 1st archival ebook dedicated to the hot category of defense protocols referred to as human interactive proofs.
- Principles of Distributed Systems: 8th International Conference, OPODIS 2004, Grenoble, France, December 15-17, 2004, Revised Selected Papers
- High Performance Computing - HiPC 2006: 13th International Conference, Bangalore, India, December 18-21, 2006. Proceedings
- Smart Graphics: Third International Symposium on Smart Graphics, SG 2003 Heidelberg, Germany, July 2–4, 2003 Proceedings
- Model Driven Architecture- Foundations and Applications: Third European Conference, ECMDA-FA 2007, Haifa, Israel, June 11-15, 2007, Proccedings
- Services and Visualization Towards User-Friendly Design: ACoS'98, VISUAL'98, AIN'97 Selected Papers
- IFIP TC8-WG8.6 Working Conference on IT Innovation for Adaptability and Competitiveness
Additional info for Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 4th Helenic Conference on AI, SETN 2006, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 18-20, 2006. Proceedings
IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, 62(2):494–498, 2005. 15. Huang Z. Extensions to the k-Means algorithm for clustering large data sets with categorical values. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 2(3):283–304, 1998. An Efficient Hardware Implementation for AI Applications Alexandros Dimopoulos, Christos Pavlatos, Ioannis Panagopoulos, and George Papakonstantinou National Technical University of Athens, Dept. gr Abstract. A hardware architecture is presented, which accelerates the performance of intelligent applications that are based on logic programming.
18. Bratman, M. : Intentions, Plans and Practical Reason. Harvard University Press, 1987. gr Abstract. In this paper a new maximum a posteriori (MAP) approach based on mixtures of multinomials is proposed for discovering probabilistic patterns in sequences. The main advantage of the method is the ability to bypass the problem of overlapping patterns in neighboring positions of sequences by using a Markov random ﬁeld (MRF) prior. This model consists of two components, the ﬁrst models the pattern and the second the background.
From Agent Theory to Agent Construction: A Case Study. Intelligent Agents III, Müller, J. , Jennings, N. R. ), LNAI 1193, Springer, 1997, pp. 49-64. 24 G. Anastassakis and T. Panayiotopoulos 10. , Capin, T. , Pandzic, I. : The HUMANOID Environment for Interactive Animation of Multiple Deformable Human Characters. Computer Graphics Forum, Vol. 14(3), 1995, pp. 337-348. 11. : AgentBuilder: an Integrated Tookit for Constructing Intelligent Software Agents. com/, 1999. 12. : JACK Intelligent Agents – Components for Intelligent Agents in Java.